MYNA MAHILA FOUNDATION
Myna Mahila foundation is a non-profit organisation that has directly impacted over 5,00,000 women at their doorstep in some of the most vulnerable slum communities and schools in Mumbai.
We operate on three pillars:
1) Holistic menstrual hygiene education
2) Access to sanitary napkins
3) Employing women to manufacture and dispatch sanitary napkins
We organize a variety of activities under each pillar with the goal of developing women leaders who are financially stable, confident and have more agency in the household and community to make decisions.
Vision for the next 5 years are:
1) Myna Health: Improve Menstrual Hygiene Access for 2,100,000 women and girls
2) Myna Employ: Employ 100,000 women
3) Myna Research: Better understand how to deliver effective programs through data collection and analysis